For all courses 所有的课程
- Fees placed are valid for ONE YEAR.
- If student is unable to attend the registered class after given THREE commencement dates, spread within the valid period, the fees paid shall be forfeited.
- Fee paid is not refundable but maybe exchangeable for products or courses available in the school.
- There will be no replacement of class for any lesson missed.
- Not available to change when the courses start
- Please ensure that you fill up the attendance sheet when you come in for class.
- 15 minutes grace is given for late coming and after which shall be treated as being absent for the class.
- Attendance that is less than 80% shall not be eligible to sit for any examination.
- Please provide letter of absence should you are not able to attend classes.
- For company sponsored trainee, the sponsored company shall be informed of your absence.
Attire and General Behaviour while in the premise 穿着和在学院内时的举止
- Full uniform will have to be put on while attending any class。
- All hair that is from shoulder length downward must be neatly plaited if not bun up.
- All female students are to put on light make-up as this is part of your grooming and you will be assessed throughout the course. Please observe personal hygiene.
- Please do switch all electronic communicators to silent mode while attending class.
- Please observe noise level while in school so as not to disturb the other ongoing classes.
- Take note that you will have to compensate the school accordingly should you break any items that belong to the school.
- At no time is smoking allowed in the training premise.
- No eating or drinking in class except plain water.
- No videoing and taping during class.
- Keep classroom clean and tidy
- All trainees will have to go through school examination before attempting examinations awarded by an international body.
- All outstanding course fees must be fulfilled before school examinations.
- Any attendance that has fallen short of requirement, the trainee will not be allowed to participate in an examination. The candidate will have to pay examination fee again for the next examination.
- Please be punctual for any examination. Keep time stipulated by your trainer. Any late comers may be barred from entering an examination hall.
- If you need re-take the exam, you must complete the exam within one year, to pay examination fee again for the next examination
Rules and Regulations are subject to changes by the discretion of the Principal Office and students shall be notified by display on the school notice board.
*Classes are accurate at the point of time registration is signed. All classes & schedule are subjected to changes and to be confirmed & clarified by respective trainers.