ITEC stands for International Therapy Examination Council
- It has been in existence since 1947, founded by Dr William Arnould-Taylor. It has a strong history in beauty therapy and continues to lead the way for qualification delivery. It offers high quality and respected industry qualifications and their qualifications are recognised internationally.
- ITEC provides leading international qualifications, specialising in Beauty & Spa Therapy, Hairdressing, Complementary Therapies, Sports & Fitness Training and Customer Service
- Recognized by the UK Ministry of Education. ITEC provides over 35 qualifications that are UK government accredited by the Office of the Qualifications and Examination Regulator (OFQUAL), on behalf of the Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills (DIUS), and are registered on the National Qualifications Framework in the UK.
- ITEC currently operates in 39 countries worldwide (including: UK, USA, Asia, etc.)
- The ITEC qualifications are well known and recognised by employers around the world for the high standards and employability.
- More information can be found on the ITEC Web site.