COMPLAINTS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
JOIE beauté Academy is committed to provide a conducive and supportive learning experience and environment to all students. We shall handle all reports of Complaints/Grievances/Feedback with strict confidence. Such information will only be made available to authorised personnel on a needs basis.
WHAT IS A COMPLAINT?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide. It can be about anything and could include:
- When we do not deliver a course as promised
- When we give you the wrong information
- When you receive a poor quality teaching
- When you have a problem with a tutor/member of staff
- When you feel there is a health and safety issue
We welcome student’s feedback, complaints, comments and suggestions. If you would like to make one or need to complaint, you should follow this procedure: